EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ("Regulation") and Legislative Decree 196/2003 as subsequently modified by the Legislative Decree 101/2018 ("Privacy Code" and jointly with the Regulations, the "Privacy Regulations") applies to this policy. The Privacy Regulations therefore require that personal data is processed in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the data subject, with specific reference to right to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data ("Personal Data"). Società per azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.E.A. (the "Company"), as Data Controller, provides you with the following information regarding the processing of your Personal Data carried out through the cookies installed on the website www.milanomalpensacargo.eu/en/ (referred to as the "Website"). This Website uses their own and third party technical cookies and third party profiling cookies; below, therefore, the information required by the relevant legislation is provided.
1. What cookies are
Cookies are small strings of text that websites visited by the user send to the terminal (usually the browser), where they are saved before being re-sent to the same websites at the next visit by the same user. When browsing a website, the user may also receive cookies on his terminal sent by different web servers or websites (referred to as "Third Party") on which certain elements may be held (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website that they are visiting. Three categories of cookies are identified: "technical" cookies, "non-anonymous analytical" cookies and "profiling" cookies, own and Third Party.
2. TECHNICAL AND ANALYTICAL COOKIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE CONSENT
Technical cookies are those used merely to "transmit a communication on an electronic communication network or to the extent strictly necessary to the supplier of an information society service, specifically asked by the contractor or user to supply said service". They are not used for any further purpose and are normally installed directly by the Company thata manages the Websites. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and use of the Website (allowing, for example, a purchase to be made or users to identify themselves in order to access reserved areas); analytics cookies, which are assimilated to technical cookies when they are used directly by the Company without the involvement of third parties to collect information, exclusively in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the Website; analytics cookies are also assimilated to technical cookies when they are provided by third parties and the Company has adopted specific precautions to prevent data from being collected in non-aggregate form; function cookies that enable the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products chosen for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
For the installation of technical cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the Cookie Disclosure pursuant to the Privacy Law remains unchanged and that the Company, if it only uses such devices, may supply in the way it considers most appropriate.
The first-party and third-party technical and analytical cookies used are:
• JSESSIONID: session cookies, created by the server to maintain the session
• _GRECAPTCHA: cookie set by Google reCAPTCHA
• cb-enabled: This cookie saves your selection upon your consent for cookie usage. It lasts for 1 year.
Google Analytics cookies (more information can be found at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
• _ga - Third-party cookie created by Google Analytics. It is used to collect information and to generate statistics about website use without providing personal information about individual visitors to Google. It lasts for two years
• _gat - Third-party cookie created by Google Analytics. It is used to collect information and to generate statistics about website use without providing personal information about individual visitors to Google. It lasts for 10 minutes
• _gid - Third-party cookie created by Google Analytics. It is used to collect information and to generate statistics about website use without providing personal information about individual visitors to Google. It lasts for 24 hours
• __utma: created by Google Analytics, this cookie identifies the visitor. It lasts for two years and, amongst other things, has a unique code that can identify the visitor. To measure the number of people (one-time visitors) who have visited a website, Google Analytics counts the utma number
• _utmb and _utmc: These are the two cookies that identify the session (visit). Google Analytics uses them to calculate the metrics based on time and duration of visit, or time spent on the page. They expire when the browser is closed or the website exited
• __utmt: tracking cookie, created by Google Analytics. It lasts for 10 minutes
• _utmz: Cookie created by Google Analytics to identify the Traffic Source. It gathers information about the origin of the visit (organic search, link on another site, online campaign, etc.). It lasts for six months
• DV: a cookie set by Google. It is used to identify unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier
3. COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS REQUIRED
3.1 Third-party cookies (experience enhancement)
The company uses interconnection tools with external sites and functionalities to provide a better user experience (e.g. Facebook Login and Google Maps). Often associated with a graphic element of the site such as an action button or a specific logo (e.g. the Facebook button or Google), these cookies are used to integrate the functionality of other sites into the one you are browsing. The respective operators are responsible for these cookies and you can object to their use directly on the information pages of the respective operator.
3.2 Third-party cookies (analysis and adevertising purposes) (analysis and advertising purposes)
Third-party profiling cookies are provided by third-party companies and one example of their use is to allow users to view advertising banners with the latest products displayed on the e-commerce platform. These cookies allow for the creation, distribution and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns and show users products that could be of interest to them. Profiling cookies are processed using automated systems suitable for storing and managing Personal Data in accordance with the purposes described and in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data.
The following third-party cookies are used:
Accepting and declining cookies
1. Purposes of Personal Data processing
a) Execution of IT authentication
b) Session monitoring
c) Definition of user profile according to preferences expressed during browsing.
2. Nature of Personal Data conferral and consequences of a potential refusal to respond
With reference to points a) and b) pursuant to paragraph 1 above, the installation of these cookies is not subject to prior user consent, as they are strictly necessary to transmit the communication on an electronic communication network. Without these cookies, some areas of the Websites may not be accessible or may not function properly. With reference to point c) pursuant to paragraph 1. above, user consent is necessary in connection with the installation of these cookies and a potential refusal does not in any way preclude website browsing.
3. Scope of disclosure and dissemination of Personal Data
For the above purposes, Personal Data may be communicated by the Company:
- to all parties whose right of access to such Personal Data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions and/or Authorities;
- to our collaborators, employees, consultants and suppliers, within the scope of their respective duties.
The updated list of third party companies, appointed as external data processors pursuant to article 28 of the Regulations, is available at the Company's registered office.
In any case, except as provided for above, Personal Data will not be disclosed, specifically they will not be disclosed to the public or, in any case, to an indeterminate number of parties.
Personal Data collected by SEA is not processed outside the European Economic Area.
4. Identification details of the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller in accordance with the Code is Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.E.A., with registered office in Segrate (Milan) at Milan Linate Airport.
It is possible to contact the Data Protection Officer, also for the exercise of the rights of data subjects pursuant to articles 15-22 of the Regulation, by sending an email to: email@example.com.
5. Rights pursuant to Arts. 15-22 of the Regulation
With regard to the processing of the Personal Data collected, you are entitled, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation and where applicable, to obtain from the Company the rectification, integration or erasure (the "right to be forgotten") of your Personal Data; the right to obtain the limitation of the processing and the right to the portability of your Personal Data; the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, including profiling; and finally, the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority. You may exercise these rights by sending your request to the Data Protection Officer at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail addressed to the Data Protection Officer - 20054 Segrate (Milan), at Milan Linate Airport. For a more extensive and complete version of the disclosure, you can refer to the website's Privacy Notice.
How can I disable cookies?
1. How can I disable Third Party cookies?
Advertising companies allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you so wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but does suspend the use and collection of some Personal Data by said companies.
For further information on the cookies installed on your browser (including the possibility of accessing the information of Third Parties regarding the cookies installed by them through the Websites) and the possibility of opting out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/
2. How can I disable cookies from the major browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies saved to the hard disk of your device can in any case be deleted and cookies can also be disabled by following the instructions given by the main browsers; links to the instructions offered by the major browsers are listed below: