Milano Malpensa Cargo is undergoing work to develop and expand its infrastructure in order to increase its capacity and heighten its appeal for all companies in the world of logistics and international transport.
Current development works/potential upcoming work:
- front apron one 15,000m2 warehouse for courier services.
- second line warehouses for freight forwarders and e-commerce operators;
- buildings and facilities for cargo support services (car parks, offices, refuelling areas, washing, refreshment area, etc.).
Future development requiring an extension of the site by between 60 and 90 hectares to the immediate south of the current Cargo City:
- new first line warehouses with aircraft apron;
- buildings for related support and viability services.